Friday, December 19, 2014

The Skinnytaste Cookbook

I have been a follower of the Skinnytaste blog for as long as I have been trying to lose weight. Which is something like years.  When I saw that author Gina had come out with a cookbook, I rejoiced.  I love her blog, but it would take me considerable time to hunt up a recipe I wanted on there and the cookbook just saved me all the hassle.  It's a gorgeous book, the photos alone will leave you drooling.  I have tried many of her recipes over the years, and can say I enjoyed 95% of them (only because I'm hard to please).   The cookbook does a great job of introducing some healthier eating habits, and then reinforcing them with tasty recipes using common ingredients found in your grocery store.  I look forward to experimenting a little over the holidays, Christmas breakfast is about to become a little healthier and a lot more satisfying!  
This book was provided to me free of charge by Blogging for Books in exchange for my unbiased review. 

Take a peek inside the book and order one of your own at http://www.randomhouse.com/book/225708/the-skinnytaste-cookbook-by-gina-homolka

No comments:

Post a Comment